xMineCrafter230x's Election Post (October 2017)

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
Your username:
xMineCrafter230x

Your age:

Your activity on the server:
I'm pretty active on the afternoons (mostly on mobile). I can always get on PC if I am needed, so that's not a problem.

When you joined:
About 4 months ago

Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament:
I think I am suited to be a Member of Parliament for many reasons. To start off, I have been on the server for a long time, so I am quite familiar with many things on the server. I am always ready to jump into action, making me well trusted to get a job done. I strive to make sure everyone has a fun time on the server and has the best experience at all times when online.

What kind of laws would you vote for/against:
I would vote for laws that could possibly increase fun on the server and keep the chat clean of inappropriate content that is unnecessary. I mean, c'mon, who wants to hear about stuff like that? I also want to keep other players safe from punishments via exams. It is not said in the laws that giving exam answers is punishable, so I want all players to know this. I want to vote against the laws that are not really understandable. Such as the eyesore section states that if the building does not fit the city theme, the plot will be cleared and the player will be evicted. I think they should get given 1 chance to redo the plot with a new design before being evicted.

Additional information you believe people should know:
I am a well trusted player with a lot of experience on the server. I am kind to all players, unless they decide to get on my bad side, then I might get a little rough. Don't worry though, it's hard to get on my bad side! Anyways, I hope you consider voting for me! Hope you have a great day/night!

P.S. I'm not good at writing stuff like this lol

Reactions: Kat

sparkleA

Citizen
I think you were good at writing that! You certainly have my vote! And for other people seeing this thread, MineCrafter is very nice!

Kat

flower girl
Donator
I agree with Sparks. I also believe he will be outstanding in this position!
-Now Give me a sticker that says "I Voted"-