Denied xLayzur's Application for Community Coordinator

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: xLayzur
- Date joined server: April 28th, 2020
- Current playtime: 33d, 1h
- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator
- Why do you want to be a <role you're applying for>: As of right now, my agenda is to give back as much as I can to this community, and knowing what CC's do they contribute a lot when it comes to the community. In the past, as CC I wasn't given much time but now I want to come back bring more creative ideas. I just love to pass on positive vibes and create a joyful environment and I feel like I can achieve this as CC. It's not the role I am applying for, its what I can do with the role that I'm applying for ;)
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring overall an outstanding work ethic as well as efficiency. Communication is key working with the team handling events and planning. Positive attitude towards helping the department achieving goals as a whole.
- Additional Information: Thank you for your time!

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
You have many other responsibilities on the server (SoP, Helper, CEO of Apex, to name a few). That being said, being a CC requires a lot of time, do you think you have enough time to properly devote to DoPA? In addition, you mentioned creating a joyful environment as a CC, could you elaborate on that? Feel free to DM me your answers if would like :)

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Community Coordinator has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for applying! Unfortunately, we are not looking for any more CC's anymore.