Denied xLayzur's Application for City Advisor

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: xLayzur
- Age (optional): 18
- Date joined server: April 28th, 2020
- Current playtime: 42 days, 3 hours
- Why do you want to be a City Advisor: Currently pushing for active cities has always been a fun goal for me. I have never liked that cities hardly get support from the government but also from within. Being apart of this department would help me push my agenda on making sure cities become and stay active with mayors and councilors and of course driving player traffic to them.
- What can you bring to the Department: Since this is a new department, I can bring fresh and creative ideas. I know I have a fantastic work ethic when it comes to projects and I never give up on them. I have great communication skills working with a team, also knowing we will be communicating with city mayors and councils I would be able to help with that.
- What does your previous experience with cities include?: Currently, I am the deputy-mayor of Westridge but I do have experience visiting and living in the majority of the cities. I run the business Apex and we have been setting up new locations in all cities, I've noticed traffic, consistency, and player interactions there.

HistoriaOrangie

Department of Construction
Department of Construction
Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor
(can admin help me delete this post -- double post bug thx!)

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for City Advisor has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

I really do like your application and you do have ample experience, if I chose a 4th CA it would be you. Thanks for applying.