Status
Not open for further replies.

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
- Minecraft Username: xLayzur
- Playtime: 51d 10h
- Discord Username: xLayzur#5781
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors.
For a year I was an employee of the biggest company, Apex Butchery. I contributed lots of time to business development and marketing while working for this company which granted me hours of experience in the business aspect. I have served in the Department of Economy before in which I was a Senior Economy Secretary. During this time I worked on many projects and proposed lots of brilliant ideas for economical change, many were successful.

- What new ideas can you bring to the department?

Lately, my focus has shifted back to economics and I've been wanting to see actual business structures. I would love to redesign and organize the guides page as I believe improvements can be made there. I had a vision I wanted to execute primarily in this position, to bring BUSINESS to BusinessCraft. We can utilize jobs with the proper skills to keep them beneficial but fair for everyone else. Give more benefits to startup companies and current standing companies.

- Why do you want to work for the DoE?
Simply to work towards the ideas I have to contribute to the community. I can't do it myself and want to execute my plans with a team. Even if things don't go as planned, workarounds can be made for the better of all. This time in my return I'm striving for change and opportunity, I'm not trying to chase a position. Bring forth Prosperity to the economy of the Stratham Republic.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5

Accepted

Congratulations, @xlayzur ! Your application for Treasurer has been accepted.

Congratulations! Once we are both in-game at the same time, I can hire you officially and give you some DoE training. I look forward to seeing what you can do within the department especially with your vast experience with the BC economy when you worked under former DoE Minister Kailabean.

Welcome aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.