Lawyer
XinmjirGamingHQ
XinmjirGamingHQ
MemberOfParliament
- Minecraft Username:
- Playtime: 3D 9H 45M
- /bcseen Playtime: 3D 1H 46M
- Discord Username: xinmjirkaguski
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors. I am rather new but I have started up my own restaurant, as well as have made various plans for the future of Game Galaxy, and am currently working on getting a Co-Owner for it. I am decently new to the game, but I am amazing with numbers and financials, and plan to start multiple business, including a law firm, art studio, my current restaurant, a car dealership, and possibly a bank.
- What new ideas can you bring to the department? As of tight now I think the DoE need more shops to set price regulations on items used for custom crafts, or custom crafts themselves. I also think the DoE should have regular inspections on business to ensure they are up to code as well as not trying to scam members or anything that could ruin the economy.
- Why do you want to work for the DoE? I'm amazing at math, and love business in general, as I am planning to start my own IRL. So I would like to pursue that hovvy here in BusinessCraft.
- Additional Information: N/A

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor

Accepted

Congratulations, XinmjrPlayz! Your application for Analyst has been accepted.