William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
- Username: William_CTO
- Current Playtime: 40+ Days
- When are you most active? Evenings Daily
- Position you're applying for: Assistant Secretary of Employment
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Of course
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for?
As the prior Education Secretary I believe that I would honestly be the most qualified candidate for this position with my experience of the job and with working with Danielw_. I am very committed to improving the server and have been working hard on the education aspect for awhile. I would love to continue doing so going forward!
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for?
Simply because I want to finish the hard work I've started. I also am very eager to work under Danielw_ and continue to work with alongside my peers.
- Additional Information: None at the moment

Last edited:

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Assistant Secretary of Employment has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Hello William! Your interest in the Department of Employment is much appreciated, but I regret to inform you that there are very few players I have been able to hire, due to the extremely large number of applications. You were considered a good candidate for this position, though, and did exceed all of the qualifications, so please let me know if you would like to have this application set to "pending" in case you would like to be considered for the position if/when a spot opens up.