William_CTO’s Election Post (June 2019)

William_CTO

Creator of Dark Mode on Forums
Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
What does it mean to Step Up?

I needed to ask myself this question multiple times. I’ve been highly active on this server since February constantly moving around. My goal on the server has always been to find the right niche. I’ve worked with M|Corp, as a tour guide, and the DoCE; I am one of players married on this server (Chole <3). Suffice to say I have done a lot. Yet I still think I have something to offer. Parliament is calling for a new group and clear leadership is needed. I can fill that role.

I started off as a Tour Guide for my first major job on the server. I had fun with the job and did the task diligently to great success. It was recommended that I apply to be a Property Inspector because I had the talent and drive to succeed. I took it a step further and became the Education Secretary. Along side this I was recruited to M|Corp directly by Matty707 into a position that was made just for me. He understood that my skills and work ethic would help drive the largest company on the server forward.

As a member of parliament, I would be responsible for representing each and every player. My goal in parliament is to be the leader that is needed, so I have focused on a few topics for my first term that I would to work on. My goals for parliament are to clean up the rules and stabilize the economy. I want to make all rules clear, concise, and centrally located in order to prevent outdated and unclear rules from becoming known in an ugly way. Economically, I would implement simple but effective economic policies like increasing the minimum wage and requiring licenses to keep certain professions afloat.

So back now to the first question. What does it mean to step up? Parliament would be a step up for me, the 21-year-old that is quickly moving up the ranks. I wasn’t originally looking at this job until it was recommended to me because, like before, I had proven myself in the past. After some time and thought, I have made my choice.

What does it mean to step up? It means accepting challenges as they come and taking responsibility in the solution.

I, William_CTO, have decided to step up. I am officially running for BusinessCraft’s Parliament!

supersuperking

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Donator
supersuperking
supersuperking
Tier1
why do you feel that increasing the minimum wage would improve economic health with current business craft economy?

William_CTO

Creator of Dark Mode on Forums
Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
@supersuperking apologies for the late response.

The current minimum wage is 5kr per 15 minutes.Most companies, and the government pay at least 15kr per 15 minutes.
In the current economy, 5kr is not enough to live on, so I don't want any players to get taken advantage of. Raising the minimum wage to 15kr per 15 minutes will bring the law on par with the current reality.

supersuperking

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Donator
supersuperking
supersuperking
Tier1
@supersuperking apologies for the late response.

The current minimum wage is 5kr per 15 minutes.Most companies, and the government pay at least 15kr per 15 minutes.
In the current economy, 5kr is not enough to live on, so I don't want any players to get taken advantage of. Raising the minimum wage to 15kr per 15 minutes will bring the law on par with the current reality.
yeah I get that thank you