Discontinued Whole Goods

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
Welcome! This forum is about the opening of Whole Goods, a farming production company. Our goal is to feed all five cities by creating stores selling our crops. Whole Good farms are located at the farming district, we currently own 40.54% of the the farming district. Second, we offer a service. We build farms for people, more info will be below.

Company Name: Whole Goods

Ownership
: xlayzur

Location - XYZ: 297.700 / 71 / 217.422 (This is mostly our warehouse)

Description: We harvest crops on our land at farming district and sell it to the players, and we create farm land for players and cities. Pricing will be below.
  • Product description: We will build a farm for you at any location of your request. We provide resources.
  • 64x64 Farm = 350 Krunas, if you want us to provide the crop of choice it will be a extra 250 Krunas
  • Custom Farms: If you want a custom made farm land such as under a apartment, or a certain area in the wild. We can most definitely do that for you, we will calculate the cost depending on the region size.
Job Roles:
  • Harvester: A harvester only gathers the crops on company farm land. Wage : 10 Krunas per 15 minutes.
  • Farm constructors: They build our customers farm land. Wage : 15 Krunas per 15 minutes.
  • Sales Manager: Check on our competitors and other player made prices. Wage : 20 Krunas per 15 mins.
  • Region Manager: In-charge of our stores in different cities and making sure they are stocked and has the correct / best price. Wage : 25 Krunas per 15 minutes.
JOB ROLE NOTE : Sales Manager and Region Manager are not up for hire just yet, they are given to trusted and hard working employees.

Who: We offer our product and service to everyone! We build farms and sell crops to players, available to everyone even the government!

Extra Info: We wont being hiring too much people as of right now due to company funds, but as we expand we will need lots of workers, like i said we own 40.54 % of the farming district.

Contact info: If you'd like to join Whole Goods, PM xlayzur in game or mail me when i am offline. My discord is xLayzur#7404.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: