WheatlyCorps's Election Post (December 2017)

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
  • Your username: WheatlyCorps
  • Your age: As of 12/10/2017, i am 10 years, and 8 months old.
  • Your activity on the server: I'm on Almost everyday, but i may stay off for a day or 2 if I have a friend at my house.
  • When you joined: I joined in March
  • Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: I have been on the server for a long time, and have been active since mid September, I Also wan't to help the government in all ways possible, Currently, I See a lot of people wanting to break the rules, thus I Would like to reinforce the laws, and make them better then they are currently. This includes making the rules easier to read, and easier to access.
  • What kind of laws would you vote for/against: Depends what you mean; What kind as in a specific type of law, or What kind as in what specific laws, i'll answer both! I would vote towards helpful laws, laws that will bring justice, laws that will bring peace, and laws that will rid the server of all wrong things! What specific laws? Well, I would like to be informed 1st which laws there are to vote, otherwise that defies the purpose of the job.
  • Additional information you believe people should know: I Am technically part of the government already, being in the DoH (Since I Am currently a doctor) So I Know quite a bit about the government, and I would like to expand in my knowledge, by becoming an MP! Thank you for reading and happy holidays! PS: This looks a bit sloppy because something was messing up with the paragraphs.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
I knew it existed, i cant stress how many times i look on just random forum pages on the forums

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
but i may stay off for a day or 2 if I have a friend at my house.
Your friends don't play Minecraft?

I would vote towards helpful laws
What do you define as helpful? And helpful for who?

laws that will bring justice,
What is your definition of justice?

and laws that will rid the server of all wrong things
What is currently wrong with the server? Laws can't change everything about the server. Comments?

What specific laws? Well, I would like to be informed 1st which laws there are to vote, otherwise that defies the purpose of the job.
I don't believe this defies the purpose of the job. Comments?

being in the DoH (Since I Am currently a doctor) So I Know quite a bit about the government
How does being a doctor provide you with government information?

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
Are you only dropping out because your not winning? Because that’s not a valid reason and is being a sore loser

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Are you only dropping out because your not winning? Because that’s not a valid reason and is being a sore loser
thats not being a sore loser, its just every time somebody asks me questions in my apps or whatever, it turns into an arguement that i dont wanna get into

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
thats not being a sore loser, its just every time somebody asks me questions in my apps or whatever, it turns into an arguement that i dont wanna get into
It doesn't necessarily have to turn into an argument. Chris was just asking for more concrete details on your views and ideas, and he did the same thing with every single person that decided to run for Parliament in the December election. If you cannot stomach questions and people disagreeing with you however, then perhaps you shouldn't run for Parliament until you're ready to do so.

Considering you said something about dropping out, please say that you're officially dropping out on the official December of 2017 election post so your name could be removed from the poll.