Not open for further replies.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
- In-game name: RoadhogSmurf (Changing it to WheatlyCorps sometime this month)

- Date joined server: I believe in march, but I don't know the exact date

- Why do you want to join:
I am I doctor, and I see quite a few holes in the DoH (Maybe not the DoH, but I do see some problems related to the DoH in general), and I want to repair those holes. I want to help the DoH in all ways I can. I don't want players to constantly have a broken leg, or Swamp Fever. In my eyes, nobody even deserves a flesh wound, not even my greatest enemies. Even them, i vow to help.

- When are you the most active: Well school just started, and i finish around 1:00, 1:30. So then for sure. I also sometimes pop in at around 7:00 - 9:00. I usually also might try to get on before school. Some days I might be very inactive or even gone for the whole day due to having a friend over, etc. (I live in EST)

- Why do you think you are suited for this position: I have been a doctor for what, 2? 3 months now? And iv learned the DoH Pretty well. I can make remedies pretty quickly, and I always atleast try to help players, From Pneumonia, to just high/low temperature, I always try. Even if I know i won't succeed.

Last edited:

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
Due to immaturity and lack of dedication, this application has been Denied. You can reapply 30 days from this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.