WeaponGod243's Election Post (April 2018)

Would YOU criminals allowed in Business Craft? (Trying to see what people think)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WeaponGod243

Citizen
My IGN/Discord/Forum Username: WeaponGod243
Age 13
I am usually active from time to time(depends what I'm doing that day). I joined about 6 months years ago in hopes to find a business-related server. I most definitely found what I wanted. I think I would be suited for a member of parliament because I always have new ideas spouting out. I am also great at managing money and am willing to help out in a community, whether it be real, or fake. I think the server does need more government jobs, like a financial officer for example. We also need better money flow, because the rich are richer, and people like me, have absolutely no none, which is why I want to balance the economy. And I know some of you out there want pets. We can find a realistic pet plugin to use. Also something that's been nagging at the back of my mind is, if we want Business Craft to be realistic, shouldn't there be a thief's side to it as well. Possibly a Black Market. Tell me what you think in the poll above. I would vote for laws that HELP the community. I will even ask the opinions of others!

Last edited:

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Okay just some points. You joined BC two years ago? That’s not possible as BC hasn’t been around that long. You also said you’re good at managing money then contradicted yourself by saying “people like me have absolutely no money”. So I would like you to consider what you have written in those two places. But I am interested in what you had to say about new government jobs and what motivated a “thief’s side” to business craft. So if you have further details I would like to hear about them. But please look over those two parts that I mentioned above.

WeaponGod243

Citizen
Okay just some points. You joined BC two years ago? That’s not possible as BC hasn’t been around that long. You also said you’re good at managing money then contradicted yourself by saying “people like me have absolutely no money”. So I would like you to consider what you have written in those two places. But I am interested in what you had to say about new government jobs and what motivated a “thief’s side” to business craft. So I you have further details I would like to hear about them. But please look over those two parts that I mentioned above.
Ty for feedback. Appreciated! And with the money thing, it's hard to manage money if you have none. I had no money to begin with.

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
You're rarely active, I've never really seen you on or contribute to anything, if you become an MP will the amount you play and contribute increase? As right now it is very low.

I've come to this server because it is different from other RP servers, there are no criminals or anything, no need to worry about being mugged or shot. So if we were to add a "Thief side" what prevents it from becoming the same as the rest of the servers?

The poll isn't needed, and I can't even understand what the poll is asking.

WeaponGod243

Citizen
You're rarely active, I've never really seen you on or contribute to anything, if you become an MP will the amount you play and contribute increase? As right now it is very low.

I've come to this server because it is different from other RP servers, there are no criminals or anything, no need to worry about being mugged or shot. So if we were to add a "Thief side" what prevents it from becoming the same as the rest of the servers?

The poll isn't needed, and I can't even understand what the poll is asking.
Yes to the first question, Parker. Business Craft would still be different from the other servers with or without thugs roaming the streets, but it DOES make it more realistic. That seems to be Business Craft's motto: "Keep it busy, and keep it real." The fact that it's real and realistic gives it a certain edge that other servers don't have. It would increase publicity, and keep the server more active. Business Craft doesn't have the toxic community that other servers have.

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
I believe that introducing those things will start To grow a toxic community, and eventually if it is to go down that path, they will eventually grow a community that wants the server to be the same as the others. I’m not aware of there ever being BC motto. And too much realism is a problem.

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
I don't necessarily agree with the thief side, but others might. Good luck!

Dapocalypse

Citizen
I believe that introducing those things will start To grow a toxic community, and eventually if it is to go down that path, they will eventually grow a community that wants the server to be the same as the others. I’m not aware of there ever being BC motto. And too much realism is a problem.
I disagree with too much realism is the problem, it just needs to be balanced being actually fun and enjoyable to a reasonable person.

Status
Not open for further replies.