WeaponGod243 Election Post (February 2018)

WeaponGod243

Citizen
Username:
My IGN Name is WeaponGod243(I use the same username for everything).
Server Activity:
I am on the Minecraft server whenever I can, that's mostly weekends, and I am on Discord everyday every minute possible.
When did I first join Businesscraft?:
I think, not completely sure, that I first joined the server about a year and a half ago, but forgot about it until four months ago.
Why should I be a member of Parliament?:
I think that I am fit for a member of parliament because anything I do, when it comes to a point in office, I do my job very well. Whether that be a server government, town hosting, staff leadership, or any other thing. I have also been playing a bunch of city/town role plays, that's actually my favorite server type.
What laws would I vote for?:
I would most definitely vote for the /tpa command because, when your making deals, meeting at the server spawn isn't a good idea. More warps would also make it easier to travel around. I know we are trying to keep it 'real' but, this is Minecraft guys. You can only do so much. Railways between cities!(Thanks to Drew/Rebel2490 on Discord for that idea! Credit him!)
Additional Info:
Favorite Color is orange! Love it!
I am also pretty good at making banners.

Last edited:

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Warps don't have anything to do with being an MP. they're a feature of the server.