Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
- Username: the_slayer1999

- Suggestion Title: WE need NPCS

- Elaborate The server needs NPCf or many things one of the main stuff is Doctor Bot, it will be the same price as any doctor charges so if there is no doctors online we cant just wait hours to cure us so we needs something to recover time

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin ? YES

- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/cmdnpc
check this link to install it

- Additional Information
: we need NPCS A LOT !! (in my opinion)

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I've suggested something like this in the past and the conclusion came to the fact that the game would become too laggy with the NPCs everywhere

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
We used to have NPCs before and they were hardly used/engaged with. They would also add substantial lag to the server. We might look into adding this in the future, but for now it's a no.

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
We used to have NPCs before and they were hardly used/engaged with. They would also add substantial lag to the server. We might look into adding this in the future, but for now it's a no.
koal i mean like one NPC for hospital cuz every sick ppl cant help themselves if all doctors are offline or add a villager shopkeeper and it will help us thats my main point

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
koal i mean like one NPC for hospital cuz every sick ppl cant help themselves if all doctors are offline or add a villager shopkeeper and it will help us thats my main point
Then people won't ask the help of Doctors, even when some are available. You can use the pharmacy to sooth some diseases until a Doctor is available. I'll tag @CatchEmAll1 and have him look into hiring more doctors.