Donator
Hello, fellow members of parliament!

- Title
:
Warning-Auto Ban

- Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation):
Edit

- Elaboration & Reasoning:
The current system works in the way that when a player gets 10 warnings they will automatically be banned. I think that this is right and just, although can be modified in the way I am about to tell you. Say, for example, a player gets 9 warnings in a month, 12 months later gets another warning but hasn't done anything since they would still get punished. I believe there should be a time limit type system like the real government uses for things like licenses. This idea is a little rough so I will need my fellow members of parliament to help me. A basic idea would be, for example, these punishments:

-If a player gets 10 warnings within a 4 month time period they will be auto-banned for 2 weeks
-If a player gets 10 warnings within a 6-month period they would be banned for 1 week
-If a player gets 10 warnings within a 9 month period, the player would be banned for 4 days
-If a player gets 10 warnings within a 12 month period, the player would be banned for 1 day

- What would benefit from this:
This would make sure players are not being banned because they made on mistake after a long period of time.

- Other Information:
I know that this idea is NOT perfect and that's why I need you guys to suggest what should be changed. Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.​

Last edited:

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
a player gets 9 warnings in a month, 12 months later gets another warning but hasn't done anything since they would still get punished.
What if the player has been inactive during those 12 months? Plus I don't really see how that could be automated. I vote Nay on this.

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
yea, i never said it would be automated, thats how it is now, and plz if you have a better idea for punishments plz feel free to pos them

Last edited: