Donator
walkingpanda111
walkingpanda111
Analyst
- In-game name: walkingpanda111
- Date joined server: March 28th 2022
- Current playtime: 2 weeks+
- Why do you want to be a Constructor/Construction Intern:

I wish to apply for the constructor intern because I have always loved building and I would be thrilled to contribute to the beautiful architecture within the BC community. I have spent a very considerable amount of time exploring both new and old maps, and have came across many impressive and stunning builds. These have inspired me to want to contribute to the community and create unique buildings that I can be proud of.

I believe that good architecture can really stand the test of time, just like the pyramids of Giza or Stonehenge. They have a beautiful balance between art and building skills, and I am very eager to incorporate my creativity and passion for building into this role as the Constructor Intern.

- What can you bring to the Department:
I have quite a passion for building, meaning that I will be very commited to this job, I am always open to learn new things especially helpful things that would help me learn. In the server I am not the most advanced builder although I can always follow tutorials or instructions from other players. I am usually very kind to my team and can offer lots of different types of builds. I’m interested in planes, boats and airports.

- Images of your builds (use imgur.com or similar, NO SHADERS):

NetPex

The one and only.
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
NetPex
NetPex
MemberOfParliament
Good luck!! ❤️❤️

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
UNDER REVIEW

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister

Denied

Sorry, your application for ConstructionIntern has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

I'd like to start of by apologising for the length of time this reply has taken; I genuinely thought I had replied to this application and then had some irl matters to attend to over the past few months. Now onto the application. I'd like to see more variety of builds in your portfolio. I would advise working on a creative world and build different types of builds that we have in the city - this can include houses, mansions, skyscrapers, bridges, apartments, anything you have seen around the city. Once you have built more of these types of builds, please reapply. Do not hesitate to contact me on discord for advice on your builds before reapplying or open a ticket in the DoID discord, where we can add all constructors to help with your application.