Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
- Your username
vroomba

- Your activity on the server
I come on at least four times a week, for about an hour session each time. I am mostly busy finishing my building which I struggle very much with building.

- When you joined the server
Late march 2017

- Why you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament
Hi! vroomba here.
This question is sticky for me. I do have some bills I voted for and against in my first term of parliament (wow that was a long time ago), I do have some bills that got vetoed, and I do have 0 bills that got passed. But what matters, is I tried to come up with something to fix a problem (and those problems were hard, such as old DoH problems). Doing something to me matters much more than doing nothing at all, even if it is not through parliament. Parliament for me would give a bigger voice to help make changes which is what parliament is all about.

In Parliament, there's a chance to do something. That's what I would like to do. Something. Again.
I have served as Acting Minister for the Department of Health (for quite some time actually), I have worked for almost a year as a Community Coordinator. Even though those were government positions, I was able to see from another point of view and actually do something. This was achieved through providing information to cabinet, creating polls based on public opinions, and even hosting some questionably large events.

As said above, many changes were made, and I am proud to say the DoH warps exist because I insisted and pushed for them, even if Koal still to this day does not like the idea behind them.

Although I have had many attempts in changing things for the department, some resulted in failure, such as the Offline Curing Commands Bill that was vetoed almost a year ago. This bill was created during my first ever term in parliament.

In Parliament, I will never not try. Even if my idea seems crazy at first (such as the offline curing commands thing), please do know that it is in hope to fix something that is an issue, which in this case was no doctor being online to cure players (because we had a smaller player base at the time).

I also currently do not even have a job, so parliament would be a good place to volunteer my time for others. Many others have government jobs, and I would like to take their voice and put it in a place where it matters, that way they do not have to spend their time worrying about two things at once. Others have moderator and admin jobs, and it is difficult to keep everything going at once.
Luckily, I am familiar with many players around the server and will have no trouble reaching out and communicating with players who see issues in something. I will try my best to DM everyone at least once a week to make sure they have nothing they want to bring up to parliament.

All these ideas, messages, and people bring me back together. I hopefully will have something to give to parliament, even if it does not come straight out of my brain; and that, with me, is perfectly fine.

- What would you vote for? Created Bills in the Past?
Unfortunately, unlike many others who have served in parliament before, I do not have much evidence to get support from others.
However, here are my old bills, and the bills that I helped pass, or gave a

Region Inheritance Laws - https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/region-inheritance-laws.1919/
Accepted, but recently edited because of someone corrupting a parliament member for other reasons than originally mentioned in the new bill.

The Businesscraft Forum Account Will (Edit, posted by katt_tail) - https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/the-businesscraft-forum-account-vote.2510/
Vetoed due to not being an efficient solution. Also, seen as not necessary.

Real Jails Plugin Addition - https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/real-jails-plugin-jail-evasion-deletion.2038/

Accepted with a majority of Ayes, but vetoed due to Plugin Incompatibility

DoH Offline Curing Commands - https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/department-of-health-offline-curing-commands.2018/

Veoted due to 'Removing Realism' HOWEVER - The bill was edited and more aye votes were obtained. In the end though, it was vetoed and now, we don't really need this bill as the player base is much larger.

I don't have much evidence to prove that I was necessarily a good parliament member. Also, there is no such thing as a good parliament member. However, what matters is I do have evidence of trying, and experience in trying to make a change.. Parliament is a team; and if something is wrong, I can count on the others in parliament to help me see the flaw so we can work it out together and come to a solution for the bill.

Some of the above bills are quite crazy; however it does show my creativity. And this was a year and a half ago. Much has changed, and so have I!

IF YOU CAN'T TELL, GREEN IS FAVORITE COLOR!!! GREGEGREEENGREGENNNENRNERNEGNENGN!!!! (I am very random and hyper so hang out with me if you're feeling down or not cool, I'll cheer you right up <3 love you all)

Thanks for reading! And remember to stay Green when you can :) - the crazy kid, vrOomba!

P.S. I like and live for waffles and sticky post it notes (all the colors)

Last edited: