Accepted Vroomba’s Application for Community Coordinator

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
- In-game name: Vroomba
- Date joined server: some 6 months ago (around there)
- Why do you want to join: I would like to join because I am tired of being a doctor, of being an entrepreneur, of being an author. I would like to try something new, a category that I have experience with that I know I can do well. I am always scrolling through the forums in search of a new job and this one seemed fairly new to me. I read the description, and deeply knew that this was the job I was destined to have. Statistics, facts and hosting events are all a new thing I’d like to experience on a server with a community.
- What do you think you can bring to the department:
I am experienced in the art of statistics, and holding nice spread sheets that are very organized. I believe that with the experience I have learned from my Comp. Tech class, and my creativity I can bring some interesting statistics to the cabinet/parliament. I can also bring Events that are neatly organized ahead of time. Events that happen more often, as there are little to no events here.

I can bring good statistical analysis and good planning skills. I will coordinate accordingly with players across the servers who own cities/towns. I will also cooperate well with the parliament/cabinet.