veryreal_alex
veryreal_alex
Ranger
- In-game name: veryreal_alex

- Date joined server: Jan 13, 2023

- Current playtime: about 2 weeks 12 hours

- How long have you been a Doctor:

- Have you been a Doctor before: No
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I would like to be a secretary because I care about my life but other people‘s health aswell and that‘s one point of why I would like to be a Hospital Secretary. The second thing why I would like to be a Hospital Secretary is because I like working together with other people, no matter who it is. Cooperation and communication is important in most of all jobs. The third thing, why I would like to be a Hospital Secretary is because I like helping people. It makes me happy when I help people with something and it brings me joy seeing people be grateful and happy. The ranger job in the DoID is a good example of that, the animal shelter to be exact.

- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring activity, dedication, time, professionalism and good ideas to the department. Due to my timezone (CET/CEST), I will also be able to help players while other doctors / hospital secretaries that are in 'murica for example are offline.

- Additional Information: I would have been a doctor, though I missed all the times the applications were open because I was taking breaks from the server.

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thanks for applying but the Department is looking for players who have experience in the DoH previously before. We are still in a period of very heavy planning and need people who are experienced and not new people to train.