Lawsuit: Adjourned Very Good Co. v. Goobergib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Very Good Co. loaned Goober 1500, and he promised to pay 1750 back on June 27th. One week later, we are yet to receive payment. As such, I would like k2000 (1750 + 250 disobedience fee) transferred from his balance to mine in order to reimburse the company.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    101 KB · Views: 7

ferre007_

Citizen
@Goobergib is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Goobergib, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge ferre007_ Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

I task the DoJ @bharatj with contacting and informing the Defendant about this court case.
It seems like the Defendant does not have a forums account at the present moment so the DoJ will have to contact the Defendant using other methods.

I would like to remind all parties involved about the Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

ferre007_

Citizen
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
The Defendant has not paid their debt to the Plaintiff in the time that was agreed on. There is clear evidence that shows the agreement between the Defendant and the Plaintiff.

Conclusion:
The lawsuit will be defaulted in the Plaintiff's favor due to the Defendant not responding to the case. Thanks to the evidence provided I have reached a verdict.

Verdict:
I hereby rule the Defendant @Goobergib as Guilty for not paying off their loan debt.

I hereby demand the Defendant to pay back the Plaintiff the 2000 krunas from the defendant's personal account and/or material belongings as collateral of equal value. I task the department of justice @bharatj with collecting the money and ensuring that the plaintiff is paid.

This court is now adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge [B

Status
Not open for further replies.