Hiring UwU.Co

bbnohoney

Citizen
Donator
The meme has become a reality…

Introducing…

DTg-ne949sxgGPvTlmHhDHSnLoenQWPDrQdHT8FOfDyc9_nDn9sEgwnkVyvr-OF1G4y-hHKDKw5O69ssIoh6sNNDKOtq-VjuDy2b1JpP_e6hiW75Ih5w9gdYglv6uViTUHvhcXRb

Owner : Ianhead1

COO: iRealistic

CFO: bharatj

CTO: William_CTO

Manager: Jaynormous

Now, I know what everyone is wondering. What the heck does UwU.Co do? UwU.Co is a supply company granted to satisfy (hehe) your supply needs. From wood to mob drops to coral, UwU.Co can provide you with cheap supplies in a fast time. Join our discord to place orders!

Located in the heart of Capital City, UwU.Co HQ provides you with amazing sights and an even better restaurant! That's right! UwU.restaurant is here as well! Come dine with your friends at this amazing restaurant. Our fresh food and amazing drinks will leave you stunned in the greatness of the restaurant. Again, join our discord to make a reservation!

Another thing you make be thinking to yourself is, “OMG UWU.CO CAN I GET A JOB HERE?!?!?!” The answer to your question is yes! Ofc! UwU.Co is hiring workers today!

UwU.Co is hiring people for the following jobs.

Gatherers: You will be set with the task of gathering materials for the company. Pay will be determined on the amount of work you do.

Servers: We need active and quirky servers to meet and serve our guests at our exquisite restaurant. You will be paid through food, tips, and again, the amount of work/people you serve.

Dm me for an application and for any questions you have!

UwU.Co Discord: https://discord.gg/gHgFAz

UwU.HQ Cords: X286 Z182

Thanks for reading this UwU.Thread! We are looking forward to serving the people of BC!