Unitymaster- Candidate for Prime Minister

Unity

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
UnityMaster
UnityMaster
Lawyer
CjQk5KrLpRnZuj5keXbIJnpYxUZhsuVPT1c8rhOrnRekeACQrtrffwws0gWtJEOcIQZJMNRe2Nu2LElvqQuNyrPDNRHR5D6xJa1Z3My5J1SBE6OBlM6y98BjZ1RmdUK88VTIs78x

Meet the candidates
Hello, I'm unity, I began playing business craft a little over 4 months ago and have become addicted to this server even since. I have been in parliament this past term where I have written 20 bills. The most proposed in parliament. I have shown a dedication to serving the people and have a track record of progress. Now I am running for Prime Minister to continue to help propel Stratham into the best it can be.

Hello I am Super or supersuperking, and I have been playing Businesscraft for over two years now. Over that time period I have had both government (Mp for 4 terms and Doe for multiple months) experience along with the business experience of running the fairly successful bank IBC. Now I am excited to be a part of this PM/DPM ticket in this upcoming election!

Departmental Policies

Department of Economy (Supersuperking)
  • With Supersuperking at the helm, the Department of Economy will reform the government lending program. The DoE will give out grants to small businesses to help them get off the ground and succeed. With more small businesses, our economy can begin to thrive once again with more jobs and more money making opportunities. The DoE will also offer loans to bigger businesses to encourage them to expand, hire more players, and contribute even more to the economy.
  • The backbone of a strong workforce is oftentimes the representation of workers in unions. The DoE will work to promote the formation of unions in the different industries of our economy and will protect the unions from corrupt practices in business which seek to make workers second class citizens. Unions will help introduce workers into the workforce and aid in the education of workers to ensure a smooth transition into their profession of choice.
  • Education is a vital component in creating a prepared and strong workforce. The DoE will work to revise and fix all exams so that our workers are better prepared to go into the professions they choose. With better guides and exams, workers will have an easier time joining the workforce.
  • Unnecessary regulations bog down even the strongest economies, and Stratham is no exception. The DoE will take steps to cut red tape which is holding back our economic potential, and set our business owners and workers up for greater success.
  • The DoE will work to promote small businesses by giving them incentives for working hard to keep their doors open. The DoE will also incentivize small businesses to keep people employed by giving an employment stipend to the businesses that need it most.
Department of State (Intercepticon)
  • Under the competent leadership of Intercepticon, the Department of State will work to reform the town system to create an economic safety net for fledgling towns. The DoS will ensure that town governments are elected and have democratic systems in place for their citizens. The town process will be better outlined and town representation at the federal level will be increased.
  • Transparency is key to a strong democracy and the DoS will work hard to ensure transparency within the executive branch. The DoS will work to create a process of transparency audits for each executive department to ensure transparency in every executive department.
  • Stratham must take the lead on the international stage, and with our recent victory at the Olympics now is a greater time than ever to take up the torch of international leadership. The DoS will work to increase Stratham’s presence on the world stage and improve our relations with other foreign nations.
Department of Justice (TedHastings_AC12)
  • As an experienced officer, TedHastings will lead the Department of Justice to increase criminal law enforcement, and will work to implement policies that encourage RP in the enforcement of the law. The DoJ will conduct thorough investigations of crimes to increase RP aspects as well.
  • Stratham’s Police Force must be one of the most integral departments in our executive. The DoJ will ensure that Officers are properly trained and follow the proper procedures to avoid misconduct. The DoJ will work to root out corruption in the police force.
  • The Department of Justice will rework the Department Hierarchy so that cadets have a better experience and have more responsibility.
Department of Health (Dark_Shadow_Wolf)
  • The health of the people of Stratham is critical to keeping our Republic and its economy strong. Under the continued leadership of Shadow, the DoH will pursue a progressive agenda to deliver free healthcare to all Strathamites. The less focused citizens are on their health, the more they can focus on revitalizing the Stratham economy.
  • Doctors are critical to keeping our citizens happy and healthy. The DoH will work hard to deliver increased wages to Doctors who work even harder to keep our nation running smoothly.
  • To keep economic opportunities open in the Health industry, the DoH will have pharmacists supply the Hospital. The DoH will ensure that healthcare is free for all while still making sure that doctors and pharmacists are well paid.
Department of Construction (Kawai)
  • South Capital City has been consistently ignored by the government. Under Kawai, the Department of Construction will not allow all that to continue. The DoC will work to develop the southside of Capital City to create more economic opportunities for newer players in the city.
  • Spawn has sat unfinished for a considerable amount of time and must be finished. The DoC will work to create and complete a new spawn so that new players are greeted by a bustling, full spawn.
  • The DoC will also continue construction of the SSA complex. The SSA complex serves a great purpose for our country and its completion will help our nation grow our sporting industry even larger, and continue our dominance over the Olympics.
  • The DoC will craft new building regulations which will ensure greater quality control in the Capital City so that the city may begin to have a more uniform feel and look. Uniqueness will still be encouraged, but currently even long-time server members can’t find their way around the city.
Department of Public Affairs (Dwerpy)
  • The museum needs to be reformed and updated. Under the very capable leadership of Dwerpy, the DoPA will work to update and reform the museum to ensure that there is a quality site for historical knowledge.
  • A new job, the “Museum Curator” will be created to help keep the museum updated for newer players and older players alike. The Museum Curator will make sure that information is always available and up to date, and the curator will also cycle exhibits at the museum.
  • The DoPA will explore the creation of new holidays so that citizens can have more reasons to celebrate and further build our community.
  • DoPA will oversee the implementation of the SSA with regularly scheduled sporting events and leagues. This will further help build our community, continue our dominance in the Olympics, and create more opportunities for fun activities.
Department of Agriculture (__Cookiez)
  • Under __Cookiez, the Department of Agriculture will oversee the implementation of a Homesteading program. The homesteading program will tidy up the wilderness and allow the government to redistribute the wilderness to agricultural companies at cheap costs.
  • The Department of Agriculture will oversee the implementation of a National Parks Program which will work to create beautiful parks that are protected from destruction and mineral extraction.
Non-Department Specific Policy
  • An Office of Internal Affairs will be created to provide oversight over the executive branch and ensure that corruption is mitigated as best as possible.
  • The Administration will work to hire more employees in every department to help build up a strong workforce to ensure our government is working at peak efficiency.
  • A new Constitution will be proposed which will close the loopholes and ensure the rights of the people of Stratham are protected.

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
Spawn has sat unfinished for a considerable amount of time and must be finished. The DoC will work to create and complete a new spawn so that new players are greeted by a bustling, full spawn.
I know this is a bit of a weird question, but does this include completing the interiors of the buildings near spawn?

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
The DoC will also continue construction of the SSA complex. The SSA complex serves a great purpose for our country and its completion will help our nation grow our sporting industry even larger, and continue our dominance over the Olympics.
Would you also consider adding another purpose to the SSA complex during the Olympics "offseason" ?

Unity

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
UnityMaster
UnityMaster
Lawyer
Would you also consider adding another purpose to the SSA complex during the Olympics "offseason" ?
The original idea for the ssa was to have multiple sports leagues supported by government. Like soccer mma archery and so on. I plan on developing it for the sporting leagues