Citizen
Donator
UASO
UASO
Tier4
- Username: UASO

- Current Playtime: 13d 10h

- When are you most active?

Varies heavily currently, when I go back to work full time 1700 to 0000 CST.

- Position you're applying for: Secretary of Economy

- Have you read the Job description of the job you are applying for?

Yes, I read the post in full, read the government page that described it, and have talked to current and past ESs about the position.

- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for?

I feel I am able to articulate myself properly, accurately, and firmly. The DoE has many areas where these skills would be useful and the overall intent is to ensure users who read anything we provide them walk away from it with clear and concise knowledge. I am being verbose right now but I've done classes teaching me to write in a clear concise matter that most members would understand, as well as classes on writing focused on learning.
I am also experienced at working on small team projects and I am at most times available for group calling and meetings if needed.

- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for?

I feel I'd be able to provide many tools to the DoE. I am very motivated to work for the DoE in particular. My end goal is to have fun whilst making the community a better and less frustrating experience for all members! I looked at the descriptions for many government positions and I feel if I was in this position I would be able to assist the community more than any other. I had extensive conversations with kailabeann about this position when I first joined and after waiting a while and looking at the other government positions this one still seems to be the one I would be able to do the best.

- Additional Information: I understand there may be no slot for this position at this time, I'm currently expecting to wait for a position to open.

Last edited: