Tudoxsteve

Citizen
Tudoxsteve
Tudoxsteve
- Minecraft Username: Tudoxsteve
- Playtime: 4d 29hrs
- /bcseen Playtime: 3d 21h
- Discord Username: Tudoxsteve
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors: I have started a company before, a general shop, and have been involved with that for a little while. I have also worked for Zee Finance for the last few weeks and have been very active on there.
- What new ideas can you bring to the department?: I believe that I can bring more ideas that the community wants to the table. I feel that sometimes to government does what's best for them and not so much what's best for the civilians and day today people. Another one of my ideas is to help control economy and to make sure that there is no space for anything like inflation to occur because that will damage the economy and ultimately end up with people struggling.
- Why do you want to work for the DoE?: I want to work for the DoE because I feel like the economy is the best part of Business Craft and is what makes it different from all the other minecraft servers out there. I believe that working for the DoE and helping to make this economy better will attract more people to business craft and make it more popular.
- Additional Information:

Last edited:

Zee0ne

Department of Justice
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
ZeeOne
ZeeOne
CommunityCoordinator

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Accepted

Congratulations, Tudoxsteve! Your application for Analyst has been accepted.