Department of Public Affairs
Truc2018
Truc2018
Constructor
- In-game name: Truc2018
- Date joined server: 11 Jun 2023
- Current playtime: 4d 7h
- Role you're applying for: Event Planner
- Why do you want to be an Event Planner : Because i've enjoyed in the past organising events and I think this server needs more activity by engaging the community and rewarding them for it!
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring some new and better events from a fresh perspective
- Additional Information: I'm motivated and engaged in the community and I really hope to be accepted into the DoPa to be able to re-engage the community as much as i can!

Evachu

Staff member
Department of Health
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
HospitalSecretary
Just a reminder that it is Community Coordinater now as Tourguide and Event Planner were merged ^^

Truc2018

Department of Internal Development
Truc2018
Truc2018
Constructor
Just a reminder that it is Community Coordinater now as Tourguide and Event Planner were merged ^^
Do i need to change anything about my application? ( arwwy told me that after i posted it but guessed i would just have the community coordinator role without being a tour guide, but i'm happy to take in more responsability )

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
UNDER REVIEW
Sorry for the delay - but yes the event planner and tour guide roles are merged. Tours are fairly easy and I believe you'd be great at those also
Do i need to change anything about my application? ( arwwy told me that after i posted it but guessed i would just have the community coordinator role without being a tour guide, but i'm happy to take in more responsability )

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister

Accepted

Congratulations, Truc2018! Your application for CommunityCoordinator has been accepted.