Lawsuit: Dismissed triman123 vs. tumtum2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

trisalty

Citizen
Donator
Trisalty
Trisalty
I was sitting in my bar waiting for customers when tumtum2009 and his friend walk in and starts attacking me so I get into the corner and they keep stabbing me until I die. I wasn't doing anything and he just walks in and kills me. my bar is in the mall meaning this law comes into effect.

Initiating unwanted PvP in a city is illegal unless both parties give consent;

I had done nothing to provoke him in this situation and he just attacked me.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@[COLOR=#ff8000]tumtum2009[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(255, 128, 0)] [/COLOR] is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @[COLOR=#ff8000]tumtum2009[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(255, 128, 0)] [/COLOR] , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @[COLOR=#0059b3]bharatj[/COLOR] will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case. The Defendant does not appear to have a forum account. They will need to be contacted via on the server.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
The Plaintiff has brought the Defendant @DankNipz to criminal court on the grounds of being murdered by the Defendant.

Conclusion:
Lawsuit will be defaulted in no ones favor since there wasn't any evidence produced and the Defendant failed to answer the court summons.

Verdict:
As reigning Judge, I dismiss this criminal court case.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

klcPQA3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.