Department of Economy
Trentrick_Lamar
Trentrick_Lamar
EconomySecretary
- Minecraft Username: Trentrick_Lamar
- Playtime: 5 days 23 hours 8 minutes 20 seconds
- /bcseen Playtime: 1 day 19 hours 12 minutes 34 seconds
- Discord Username: Trentrick_Lamar#3556
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors: My experience therein is limited due to having been active again on the server for only a short amount of time. However, in the time that I have picked activity up, I have made a variety of observations and inferences that have proven true based both on past experiences with the server and with economics in general.
- What new ideas can you bring to the department? I would rather not discuss these sorts of things in such detail publicly in the instance that they do get put into motion and thus become DoE classified information. If need be, you may contact me for a link to a document I constructed. If I am unavailable, you may contact Reppal for the link to that same document.
- Why do you want to work for the DoE? I basically refuse to roleplay and the only part of any given Minecraft server that is strictly not related to roleplay is the economic aspect which already falls in line with my interests and experience. If it is possible to improve a server's government and, by extension, a server, without roleplaying then I will most certainly take that opportunity.
- Additional Information: MUG Root Beer.

Ancastal

Minister of Economy
Minister of Economy
Department of Economy
Donator
Ancastal
Ancastal
Economy Minister

Accepted

Congratulations, Trentrick_Lamar! Your application for Economy Secretary has been accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.