Trentrick_Lamar
Trentrick_Lamar
EconomySecretary
- Username: Trentrick_Lamar
- Current Playtime: 1d12h
- When are you most active? 7AM-1PM PST
- Position you're applying for: Economy Secretary
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? - Yes
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? - I worked in the DEC in Redmont for seven months—the majority of that time spent leading the economics branch of the Department as the Head Economist, and a smaller portion of time acting as Department Secretary in the absence thereof. In this time I also worked fairly closely with Secretary of Commerce Zab to implement new things into the Department and the server in general through the Department while also serving as the Commerce Advisor for his town of Oakridge Bay where I wrote around 65-70% of all existent law—most of which is centered around economic policy which has caused money to trickle in as the city slowly shifts to a dual-industry focus of entertainment and lumber.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? - I get stir crazy doing nothing of value aside from grinding for my store so I need something to do for a bigger purpose. The Economics Department is exactly up my alley.
- Additional Information:

Last edited:

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
Good luck !!

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, Trentrick_Lamar! Your application for Economy Secretary has been accepted.