Not open for further replies.

Trentrick_Lamar

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Trentrick_Lamar
Trentrick_Lamar
EconomySecretary
- Minecraft Username: Trentrick_Lamar
- Join Date: N/A, says my data file doesn't exist (however it should be noted I definitely meet the requirements as I made the CPI for Stratham in August of last year)
- Playtime: 3 days 16 hours 7 minutes
- Discord Username: trentrick_lamar#3556
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors: I have, on multiple occasions, taken surveys of the Stratham market in order to ascertain market averages and medians and have taken my time in doing so to make inferences about the country's economy. Such has been done through observations of its most and least active industries and which items within those industries have the most and least entries. In this sense I already have a rudimentary understanding of the state of the economy and the cost of goods throughout it, and which items could do with more representation in the market through incentives.
- What new ideas can you bring to the department? Through the usage of custom crafting I would like to encourage the use of otherwise currently useless items in order to create useful items which are desirable and could do with some more representation on the market, thus stimulating the economy as a whole by raising the demand of said useless items.
- Why do you want to work for the DoE? I would like to get involved in spurring innovation in the economy.
- Additional Information: N/A.

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
Hire this guy because I love his price indexes ty

MegaMinerM

Acting Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
Justice
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Good Luck Trent!

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5

Accepted

Congratulations, @Trentrick_Lamar ! Your application for Economy Secretary has been accepted.

Congratulations! Once we are both in-game at the same time, I can hire you officially and give you some DoE training. Once training is done, you can be released to work on projects you are interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.