Trentnumber13's Election Post (August 2017)

Hello, I'm Trentnumber13 and I am running for a seat within Parliament. My current age is 14 years old. I usually play on the server from anytime between 4:30 PM to 9:00 PM PST (Pacific time United States). I have played Businesscraft for about 4 months and have a playtime of about 12 days or 24x12= 288 hours (Which probably isn't good for my health). A bit about me is that I am currently working as a Hospital Secretary. I also help run a town in the wilderness (Kako-Ji).

I think I am suited to be a Member of Parliament because I try to have a balanced and un-biased opinion between the Government's goals and what players want. By that I mean I won't just make a decision without thinking about all of the effects It could have in the future. I like to think things through and get them right the first time. I also like to be fair when it comes to decisions. Another thing is that I think that I can work well with the current staff team and other candidates that are elected.

Laws that I would vote for would be ones that benefit the server as a whole. Things like new jobs for players to get involved in the community, city construction ( I know the DoC is busy right now planning this) , and taxes are things I would support. I would support new jobs because lately there have been lots of new players and I think that they need something to start them on their journey to experience businesscraft. I would support the construction of the city because ot provides more opportunities to new players( as in plot spaces and shop rentals). The highway also would make it easier to travel and build more cities and have the whole server grow. I would support taxes because it helps the current city plots cycle easier and not be owned by someone who is inactive for a month.

Last edited: