Answered / Added Trains for decentralization

Do you Want to see TrainCart plugin in the server?

• Yes this looks very cool!

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No, i don't think it is a good addition to our server!

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Dusty_3

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
Lawyer
- Username: Dustoxic_
- Suggestion Title: Trains for decentralization and addition of more elements to entertainment facilities.
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): As we move to improve player expansion to other cities, a train track is being made. Now this new idea could give the server a realistic moving train that can take many players round the map at once. not only realistic trains but vertical tracks and upside down tracks! This can make theme parks way more fun as well as realistic. The plugin isn't laggy compared to others that the server has installed, and it will add a nice touch to this already great server.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/traincarts.39592/
- Additional Information: It may seem like i'm doing this to just benefit me (it would though) i'm looking to see more fun things around the server. The more cool things our server adds the more things players can do.

Last edited:

Dusty_3

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
Lawyer
If the sole purpose is for decentralization then it would be only for inter-city transpo not for amusement
Wasn’t the sole purpose, but I can’t just get things that would improve me, I think both train and additional elements to amusement would add a cool touch to the server

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I think we should work on completion of the train infrastructure we have and the busses etc.
In my opinion, this should be treated as a separate entity to the trains and buses that are currently being added. This would be perfect for companies, inter-town transportation, or for industrial purposes.

Dusty_3

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
Lawyer
In my opinion, this should be treated as a separate entity to the trains and buses that are currently being added. This would be perfect for companies, inter-town transportation, or for industrial purposes.
Yep maybe that then, this of course is only a suggestion. All opinions are important as we can improve the idea before it goes further than suggestions