How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nathan300

Doctor
Donator
Title: Tour Guide Edit
Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): Edit
Elaboration & Reasoning: This motion is about making sure Tour Guide because a job where you have to apply for on the forums. The DoE will have the responsibility of employing them. They will still have normal pay. I have noticed that the Government has been losing money but right now it's safe if they Government does fall down on the money again this will be able to save the balance of the Government can also help limit the pay of many Government players.
What would benefit from this:
- The Government
- New players won't be able to be a Tour Guide
- Cuts down on bad Tour Guides
- Limits Government spending
- Also, cuts down on inactive Tour Guides
Other Information:

nathan300

Doctor
Donator
How do u know which tour guides are bad?
Ben I saw one of my friends do a Tour and they completely missed out a place for the new person to stay. I had to remind them. I want to make it the best experience for the newest members of Business Craft First Impressions to be OMG this is such a nice community

BigBen9999

Citizen
Ben I saw one of my friends do a Tour and they completely missed out a place for the new person to stay. I had to remind them. I want to make it the best experience for the newest members of Business Craft First Impressions to be OMG this is such a nice community
Well are you going to have to go and review every single tour guide? Because if they here that there is going to have to be reviews they will all do what they are supposed to

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
I agree, they should be a Government job that you apply for because what happens if a new player joins and asks a tour guide on what do and the Tour Guide is a complete noob. Aye

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
Well are you going to have to go and review every single tour guide? Because if they here that there is going to have to be reviews they will all do what they are supposed to

No, we just fire them all and make them apply

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
The DoE is being reworked right now so this is pretty much useless for the next some weeks. I would vote aye on this bill if the DoE was functioning, but I feel compelled to vote against it because the DoE is currently down.