Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
- Username: Topte
- Current Playtime: 49 Days
- When are you most active? I was the most active player by a long shot last month clocking in with over 200 hours played. I am most active from 3:00 pm CT to 10:00 pm CT during the weekdays and can get on whenever during the weekends
- Position you're applying for: Economy Secretary
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? I have read the description and understand it.
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I think I am suited for this position due to my above-average knowledge of the economy. I have been on the server for almost a full year and observed the change in the economy. Predicting changes in the economy is one of the main ways I have made money. I would now like to use this skill to benefit the economy and help change it for the better.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? I want to work for the DoE as an Economy Secretary because I have been lacking in things to do on the server and wish for something new to put my effort into. I also want to help the server by improving the economy which hopefully leads to better player retention.
- Additional Information: Thank you for considering my application. If you have any questions feel free to Dm me @Topte#2238.

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
gl topte !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
Good Luck Topte! (ik i am late but i didnt check forum apps in a while)

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister

SirKosmo

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Economy Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for applying. Feel free to reapply after 30 days!