Topte | Candidate for Member of Parliament (September 2021)

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
Vote Topte for Term 24!

About me:
I joined Business Craft last year in April. During my time here I have amassed 72 days of playtime. I have worked for the DoH, DoE, and DoPA. I have served 2 other terms in Parliament with the first being a replacement election. I am very active in-game, on the forums, and discord. I am always open to hearing other players' suggestions as well. If you have any questions feel free to ask them.

Goals for this term:
  • I would like to get a Department of State implemented into the server
The DoS would be merged with the DoCR and would also be in charge of running foreign affairs. They would run the elections besides the fraud aspect of it, which will still be handled by the admin team. They would also deal with political parties.
  • Department of Justice reform
Removal of /dynmap show command would be the first aspect of this plan. When that gets done we open up tons of possibilities for new server features like bank robberies, criminal roleplay, among other ideas.
  • Keeping Parliament active
We had some noticeably inactive MP's last term and I aim to not allow this to happen.
  • Judicial reform
This would include the creation of a Stratham Bar Association to get more people interested in this underutilized aspect of the server. I would also want to have more laws that take people to court so we can have more cases for the judges to deal with.
  • Getting Political Parties up and running
With the bill being passed I want to get them operational as soon as possible. If the DoS becomes an actual department, I would want them to handle confirming these parties.

Bills I have passed:
Pending Bills:

Last edited:

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
Wouldn't it make DoJ's lives harder if /dynmap show was removed?
Dynmap show would replaced with a new system. PO’s would place a player on the wanted list and then every x minutes there would be a chance for the 911 channel to get an automated tip that list the wanted players coordinates.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Dynmap show would replaced with a new system. PO’s would place a player on the wanted list and then every x minutes there would be a chance for the 911 channel to get an automated tip that list the wanted players coordinates.
I like this idea. Plus, POs could obtain information from players (perhaps DoJ would offer rewards for if a citizen gives a valid tip as to where a wanted criminal is).
I also think many criminals (i.e. new players who run around killing people sporadically) won't be aware that /dynmap hide is even an option. Criminals hiding on dynmap and running from police is not the most common occurrence.

xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
As long as it dosent take hours on end to find a criminal its a good idea.

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
As long as it dosent take hours on end to find a criminal its a good idea.
This will make catching criminals opportunistic because you will have to wait for the tip, not just im going to hunt this person down and there is nothing they can do to hide.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
This will make catching criminals opportunistic because you will have to wait for the tip, not just im going to hunt this person down and there is nothing they can do to hide.
What would you do about asking the criminal to go to spawn using /spawn and they then getting handcuffed?

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
What would you do about asking the criminal to go to spawn using /spawn and they then getting handcuffed?
If they come to spawn you handcuff them like normal, if they don’t, put them on the wanted list and go get them if a tip comes in.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
If they come to spawn you handcuff them like normal, if they don’t, put them on the wanted list and go get them if a tip comes in.
Okay

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
And what if they are shown on dynmap, can they still hunt them?

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister