This is goodbye.

Kai

Citizen
Donator
Today I urkingkai am announcing my leave from business craft.

I have made a lot of great friends here and well all good things must come to an end.

A lot of things have gone down these past few weeks in the real world and on BusinessCraft. I once believed I would be able to balance my two lives and help create change. Well, time has changed. Our world has essentially gone to complete shit. People are brutally beating protesters associated with the BLM movement, anon has come out of hiding, you probably have a gist of what's going on. If not please educate yourself.

The real-world needs me. I've been working a lot offline and I don't have time to sit down and be on BusinessCraft anymore.

I am tired of the consistent amount of bullshit that's going on. I also don't want to be on a server that has ignored bigotry in both the past and present although it claims to not tolerate any of it. I don't want to hear any more logical fallacies and other crap to get away from properly addressing the issues that have consistently occurred. I'm not going to sit around and act like everything is fine to uphold my reputation anymore.

Enough is enough.

My will.

I resign as a Community Coordinator.

I give all my BC properties (BC-026, BC-076, BC-157) except the grand victorian and my ownership of Kostco to both Actlis and Soeki. The ownership of the company also includes all the plots in tmall under my name
I trust that the company will be good in your hands. Thank you for helping supply the place when I was around. All the shulkers I own and stuff in the warehouse are yours now as well except for the armor. I apologize for not being able to push through. Enjoy your new crowns.

I give all of my crocs to Georgia. Sis, honestly I have some many that you could resell but Ik ur ass gon put em on display LMAOOOO. It's been a good time. Thanks for making me laugh and letting me kill you with consent. Make sure to blow up the ILY sign for me <3

Hey, reaper. You've always been a great meme and I haven't forgotten that you wanted the Grand Victorian way back. You appreciated the building and I believe that you can restore the place to its former glory. Reaper you're an amazing person, don't ever forget that. Enjoy BC-028 and BC-029.

Czar IDK if you're banned or whatever yet but you can have all my money. I left checks for you at the home base.

I feel like the rest of you homies are chilling. Pls don't be pressed if I didn't add you to the will. owo.

Oh yeah, btw soeki I left u a chest with all my inv crap in it. please make me a grave and put all that stuff in my coffin. If I ever decide to return then I at least have some stuffs. the animals r urs too btw soeki.
Shrek put the pickaxe I gave u in the coffin too.

Thank you guys for reading make sure to like and subscribe.

Goodbye.

Last edited:

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
anon has come out of hiding

^^ ee, ik this isnt the place to put it but I just have to mention it

- The new "Anonymous" twitter and their activities are not very impressive, and It seems they are just a copy-cat group that is just trying to push a political agenda.

- Also, "Anonymous" is not a group of people, it's just a title anyone can give themselves pretty much.

Here's what they have done:
- (D)DOS'd a police website (not impressive, something anyone can do in ~10 minutes)
- Put music over police com's (also not impressive, something anyone can can do if they have a radio)
- "Leaked" Jeffrey Epstein's "Black Book" (Already been public for several months)

Anyways, there's my little rant.

Stay safe!

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
Bro, I can't believe ur leaving. Bro, I remember in my first month on the server which feels like forever ago, u seemed to always be there for me. U helped me get my business up and running and honestly, u were just a great friend.
I hope that you can do better in you irl life and that you keep up whatever goodness is coming to you.
Bro, I still wear that elytra u gave me. I did rename it Ripped out Angel Wings. But Just keep doin you.
Today, is a hard day. I hope u know u will be missed

Codes320

Citizen
Donator
Kai, it’s been great having you as a CC. You’re a great person, and You'll do a lot of good in the real world.

MsGeorgia

Department of Internal Development
Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
Im gonna miss you so much kai. All of the late night calls with spill and i, all of the facetime, all of the horrible serenades, I'm gonna miss all of it bro. Im always here so you better still text me or imma come to NY and kidnap Rambo

Act

Citizen
Donator
Bye Kai, it honestly has been fun as long as I knew you. I hope life will treat you well and you will find your path. May you be watched and protected over.

MrSpill

your local wawa Moderator boy
Lawyer
Donator
MrSpill
MrSpill
Lawyer
Aww kai I am gonna miss you here <3 We are still gonna stay in touch tho ofc because me and georgia arent complete without you!

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
Kai I have seen apart of your great journey, I doubt that this will be the final part. I remember the day of your first message on BC. Your great wisdom has inspired me at times, and I know it will inspire more people. Good luck where ever you go.

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
CommunityCoordinator
Good Bye Kai!