Lawsuit: Dismissed TheGiratina Vs. OpenKingdom & Government

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to have my record cleared from my wrongful imprisonment, on the basis of no evidence for myself...
I have already served the time, but anyone who knows me will tell you I would not commit murder with no reason. OpenKingdom had abused the hospital sign to spam me, as well as everyone else as it was in global, (Exhibits A-D)... And then he asked about the doctor exam and wouldn't take that it was closed, (Exhibit E). He attacked me as I left the hospital then left, (Exhibit F). Upon him rejoining, as I knew he would he was killed by a shot from my bow (I was a little bit rude because I was annoyed, I will admit), (Exhibit G). Then he was rude towards me, (Exhibit H is part), until I was jailed by ReaperEduardo, whom I wish no malice toward, (Exhibit I).
Then he admitted to having a compromised account, which I believe he was banned for, (Exhibits J-K), due to this, as well as me being innocent, I would like to request that the murder be cleared from my criminal record, I am unsure if there are any witnesses, but if there are, any witnesses are welcome to state that for the judges to see.

Exhibits: (K in comments as 10 limit)

A: Open1.png

B: Open2.png

C: Open3.png

D: Open4.png

E: Open5.png

F: Open6.png

G: Open7.png

H: Open8.png

I: Open9.png

J: Open10.png

K: Comments <3

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Hello Mr. TheGiratina,

My apologies for the very late reply to this court hearing. Are you still looking to pursue legal action against the Defendant(s)?

Let us know.

Thank you,

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Thank you for your reply. Court dismissed.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.