Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister
- Username: the_slayer1999

- Suggestion Title: editing on the thirst plugin

- Elaborate: i appreciate the plugin as it makes the server a bit real, but i would like to edit on some features and add some stuff

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin: yes and the server already have it

- Edited Part: when it warns you and you drink water there is a 1 minute slowness can you decrease it or remove it, as in real life when you drink you dont become slower

- New Part: add the feature that when its raining, you can collect water from rain but then filter it and make it drinkable, or add dirty water

- Dirty Water: is basically like a normal bottle but when you drink it there is a high chance you get slowness for 1-2 minute and weakness for 1-2 minutes and poison for 1-2 minutes

thank you for reading the post if you would like to comment or edit on a feature please leave a reply and all the edited stuff will be listed in this (so i will edit it)

SUGGESTED STUFF BY OTHER PEOPLE:

-
-
-
-
-

Corax

Citizen
Donator
Yeah, but honestly I think the water should just be able to get rid of the affects directly after drinking or bringing your thirst level up to 90-100. I don't think the afterwards affects are still needed a we already drank.

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator
Also, I think that receiving +25% thirst from alcohol should be removed, considering alcohol does the opposite of quenching thirst. If anything, drinking alcohol should make you more thirsty.