Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
- In-game name: the_Slayer1999
- Date joined server: according to /JD before 2 years
- Current playtime: GMT + 3
- How long have you been a Doctor: For A Long Time But I Quit then returned (i used to be a doc when there was the old hospital) then i quit for a while to experience different jobs and i found Doctor was the best so i sticked to it until now
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: i feel like moving a step forward from a doctor into "HS" which unlockes different opportunities for me like i can help new doctors and they can trust me and if they need me i am here any time ever when i am offline and i can take part of the pain/ job off puppy and awhni
- What can you bring to the Department
: i can help patients, doctors in need of help, and even if i am busy i can help like today SparkleA was helping me region i had to leave her to help a patient and as well if there was only one doctor online and he/she needed help i can talk to him/her using discord or any way possible to help
- Additional Information: i hope you like my application, i know i am an Environment Manager but this would be a cool job too since i am sometimes free and fixed either wilds

Have A Great Time Hope I Get Accepted Stay Safe PEACE

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

I don't believe you're ready for this role and I'd like to see more effort put into your application next time.

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister