Donator
poemhunter
poemhunter
Chief Justice
The Wills Act

A
Bill
To

To allow players a more sophisticated way of leaving their treasures and belongings to any other player or legal persons or entity.

The Parliament of Stratham enacts:

Section 1. Short Title

(1) This Act is The Wills Act.

Section 2. Commencement

(1) Once passed and signed this bill will come into full effect.
(2) The Will former bill will be removed with the signing of this bill https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/the-will.2512/#post-17386

Section 3. Reasoning

To set an easier and better system for which players leave their belongings and other personal property.

Section 4. Will format

Will Of
[Name of Testator]

Testament:

Legal commitment: I [Executors name], do pledge to faithfully execute the orders of this will with the powers granted to me by the testator [name of person will]

I [Testator], Give power to [name of executor] to carry out my last wishes as per this will to all listed and mentioned within his document.

Formal Listing:

In numbered format the Testator will note all belonging and property they wish to leave, this will strictly just be the contents of what is owned and being transferred post execution of the will i.e

1. My Suburban plot
2. My complete financial holding [all money to be given]
3. My chest

Final Declaration of [name of testator]

I [name of testator], do bequeath to [name of person you intend to leave possession to] my [item/money/property/etc] [If multiple items etc just list accordingly within the same text]

Note; this should be dont for every single person the testator wishes to leave items to.

Section 5. Clarification of wording

1. Testator - Person making the will
2. Executor - Person whos legal duty is to see the will carried out [normally a lawyer]

Section 6. Formal Approval

Once a will has been written and signed off by the testator, the Executor will seek out a judge to officially sign off and bind the legal document of the Will.

Authored by Poemhunter on behalf of The People of the Republic of Stratham.

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
This bill is hereby granted Prime Ministerial Assent and signed into law.