Hiring The Rockmount Corporation

-=The Rockmount Corporation=-
Founded upon the ashes of 'Sinatra L.L.C', our mission is to provide the highest quality finish with each project being tailored to the land provided and your specifications.

-=About Our Founder=-
C.E.O - Frank_Sinatra_
I founded my first company on this server, Sinatra design with SamuelBamuel. That company was disbanded after he left the server but resurrected in the form of The Rockmount Corporation with the individual, Ffastspeed5.

I've had a mathematical obsession since a child and especially love the geometric and formulaic structure that surrounds architecture and the multitude of combinations to create different aesthetics and build styles.

I tend to be a very up-front and logistical thinking person and if I notice anything that isn't perfect, I will always point it out. I've laid out our company to operate partially on a chain of command and partially with what I like to call: Direct Discussion. If there are any major changes that need doing, then I will address it directly and in person. This both helps the flow of things and also allows the company staff to feel incorporated.

-=Staff=-
(We are regularly on the hunt for skilled individuals to bring into our team, if you believe you are up to the task of working for us, please don't hesitate on putting in an application below!)

We approach each project with three perspectives, each perspective has been sorted and split into these three divisions:

-Management Division (Ensuring productivity, distribution of bonuses etc.)
-Accountancy Division (Ensuring a project is on budget by logistically sourcing sufficient suppliers)
-Constructors (This division is the division that design and realize your project)

Each of these divisions is just as important as the other. The wages of each worker vary depending on their tier in the companies chain of command and their role in the company's larger clockwork. We are a company that provides bonuses to workers based upon their performance which is managed by the management division.

To ensure fair management and avoid micromanaging, each manager is spread across at least 2 workers.

-=How We Process Our Clients Orders=-
The stage can be broken down into 5 stages: Communication, Inspiration, Fulfillment, Budgeting, and Construction (C.I.F.B.C)

1. Firstly, we will meet in the Rockmount Design Board and discuss your build requirements (number of rooms, architectural style, plot size, budget, scale, inspiration, etc.)

2. Then once we have taken notes on the requirements, this will typically be communicated via Discord to our workers. You will be provided with an invite to our server where you will be able to post images of inspiration like and want the builders to take extrapolate from.

3. The builders will then provide you with concepts and practice designs and until you are content.*

4. Once this stage is done, the accountant will calculate the prices of the supplies, labor costs and taxes to finally present you with a spreadsheet of every expense that should be within your budget.

5. If you choose to accept this quote, we will begin building immediately. If you choose to reject it, you will be charged a 250kr processing fee.**

*Abuse of this system will be judged by the staff at Rockmount and we hold the right to reject any client who does so*
**This fee will have been agreed to in the contract submitted at stage 1, in this handy handbook you shall also find our other terms designed to accommodate both company and clientele interests**

-=Previous Projects=-
Below is a display of projects completed by both Rockmount and our previous company, Sinatra L.L.C.

Fort Hamilton Apartment Complex Exterior:
Originally created as a single building, this structure was our first large project and it forged our company's up-front operation style.
Screen_Shot_2020-03-31_at_11.18.01_pm-min.png

Our Humble HQ:
Originally designed and constructed for SinatraLLC, it was finished off by _37__ and then generously donated back to Frank_Sinatra_ on the 29/03/2020.
Screen_Shot_2020-03-31_at_11.18.37_pm-min.png

Mansion Concept: (concept)
This Mansion was based on the classic English country house style and as an initial test at suburban design.
Screen_Shot_2020-03-31_at_11.20.56_pm-min.png

Rockmount Center Concept: (concept)
This building came to Frank_Sinatra_ in a dream as 'The Empire State Building meets Rockefeller Center'. We named our company after this concept that was completed over 2 days with only 7 drafts of the building. It is our final goal that this is to be constructed in Capital as our Companies HQ and a way for smaller companies to rent affordable office space.
Screen_Shot_2020-03-31_at_11.15.47_pm-min_2.png

Rockmount Center Concept Lobby: (concept)
Constructed as part of the building above, this lobby was heavily influences off that by The Rockefeller Center in New York, New York. We have wanted to construct an Art Deco interior for a while and this project seemed like the perfect excuse to erect it!
Screen_Shot_2020-03-31_at_11.16.53_pm-min_1.png

Rockmount Center Concept Upper Lobby: (concept)
This is the upper lobby of the Rockmount Building displayed in the two photographs above. It is designed as both a lobby and an elevator hub with an Art Deco stepped design using the stripped logs as a means of elongation to emphasize the grandiose architecture style.
Screen_Shot_2020-03-31_at_11.17.13_pm-min.png

Anyone interested in hiring our company, please do not hesitate on replying tothis thread or contacting Frank_Sinatra_ via the Discord server.
Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 10.16.53 pm.png