How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
The Homeless Committee
Motion Type - Creation

The Homeless Committee would be a government founded project to help out new players and/or poor players. This would include small benefits for the poor, or new players. To start, a cheap new shelter would be made consisting of many small apartments (ie. 4x6 block rooms) that would cost no more than k72 pay per month. They would also get discounts on food and health care from 5% up to 20% off. Other benefits are to be determined. In order to receive these benefits, there are requirement that the person would have to fall under. First, they would have to not own any regions. Next, they would have to receive a pay below or make less than k2 an hour. Finally, they would also have to have a current balance of under k200. Another way to be eligible to be a member of the Homeless Committee is to be a new member, meaning you have only been on the server for less than 10 days. If you are a new member, you will be able to get these benefits until you have earned k300 during your stay. Once any member of the Homeless Committee has reached a balance of k1000, they will be evicted from there apartment and lose the committee benefits.
The economy of the server would benefit because it would help players who need to find there start be able to do so. This includes new players that quit very quickly because they think it is too hard to earn money while owning an apartment or starting a business. While these problems are fixed, the server population would boost too. Because of all this, the economy would become larger due to more people buying and selling.
I understand that this might be confusing and/or a dumb idea to most people, but please try to give this idea a chance, because it cant bring harm. Please also leave comments on how you would change this because this is just a drafted idea. Otherwise, thanks for taking the time in ready my motion!

BigBen9999

Citizen
I don't like this idea because why should the government give players everything they need because if someone was smart, they would just never do anything and use the benefits like some people in the U.S. This would also make players who own apartment buildings lose money and people who own shops and farmers to lose money because no one is buying their products. If you are a new player or a poor players I can see how this might sound good, but to me I think it is a bad idea that could ruin the economy and actually make more players leave than the amount of new ones staying. Because of this I strongly vote nay

Jake

Honorary Co-Founder
Honorary Co-Founder
Go to the wild, kill some mobs, earn $$, come back to city, rent apartment.
Nay.