LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
I'm Done.
BC is no longer healthy for me mentally, academically, or socially. The server is no longer fun. It feels becoming more and more toxic and feels more bureaucratic than ever before. I didn't plan on leaving yet and I wouldn't have accepted DPM if I did and in hindsight I somewhat regret accepting it now that I'm in this precarious situation but I cannot stay.. I wanted to stick out the rest of my term as DPM and give the election by best effort (although now that I'm no longer running I have nothing to lose by revealing I really didn't think there was much of a point in continuing). But I just cannot bring myself to play here anymore. I feel like nowadays I spend every waking hour of my day looking through political discussion and seeing the server in absolute turmoil and it doesn't sit well with me. I'll be formally resigning from my position as DPM and Health Minister effective immediately. My advice is stick out the rest of the term without a DPM. Really won't matter much in the long run. I'll also be retracting my bid for PM.

Final Goodbyes
(This is to people I've played with in my time on BC who I shared a particularly good connection with, regardless of whether or not they still play. Just because you're not on this list, doesn't mean we're not friends. These are just the people I have a very special place in my heart for)
I'm gonna keep this brief because I'm lazy rn and don't feel like writing 20 paragraphs

Cookiez
Sorry hoe but you're the greatest human being to ever grace this earth. Since the moment we met you've always been with me through thick and thin. Through all the turmoil we've experienced you never gave me up, let me down, ran around, or deserted me :) idk why I'm saying goodbye you alr know I'm not gonna stop spamming your DMs everyday with russian.

Marty
Kinda ew. :/ Marty you were quite possibly my favorite minister to work under in all my time on the server (sorry puppy, corax, shadow, and kawai lol). Everything I did in DoPA under your leadership was pure fun. You and I have both gone through some rough stuff and if you're reading this I know this isn't the end for us :) cya on the other side

Slime
My partner in crime - This end for us ;) After all the years we've known eachother I highly doubt that this would mark the end of our friendship. You and I went from just a couple friends to both being major components of one of the largest political servers in Minecraft, with each of us finding major success both financially and politically. Through all it we've always been together and I couldn't have wished for it any other way :)

My Will
I.D.A. - Cookiez gets all my shares in I.D.A if she really wants it lmao otherwise the company is now defunct.
pb-026 - Plot given to Cookiez; building vaulted if possible
LF-07 - Plot given to Cookiez; building vaulted if possible
mansion-19 Plot given to Cookiez. Feel free to sell it lmao
LobsterRoastRegion1, 3, 2, 5, and 6 - All given to Cookiez, but I want any chests inside of them vaulted.
My Money - If possible I want the gov to utilize the inactive player balance bill. I'd like the money to go to the gov and be given back to me should I ever return (which I don't plan to).
Inv, Ender Chest, vchests - Leave as is.

Farewell.

Last edited:

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
bruhhh

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
Admittedly, I don't know you very well Lobster, however it does sadden me to see you go. You have always appeared to me as a dedicated player, companion to many and kind-hearted dinner person. I wish you the absolute best in your future endeavours.

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
Lobster you've been an integral part of this server, and while I hate to see you go, I understand~ Good luck in the world of IRL, and if you ever do come back I hope to see you there! I'll miss seeing you a ton, and being able to witness your growth & see your leadership on the server, you were an awesome minister, and a great DPM, and just an all around fantastic person. I wish you the best and don't ever stop being you! <3 ;-;

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
I really hope you'll come back someday. ur so pog and definitely best doh minister by far, I will miss you lob :(

Last edited:

Dwerpy

Daddy Dwerpy
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
Dwerpy
Dwerpy
PoliceOfficer
Lob, some of the best moments I've ever had on this server were with you, you make this server way more enjoyable through the past 2 years, You were one of my friends, Looking back on it... there are some charitable moments me and you had through bcmma, I wasn't always into politics but... but I feel like watching you grow from a doctor to the doh minister to even DPM made me strive for harder things, I've accomplished so much on this server and it wouldn't been done without the role model you presented to me, you are a hardworking, and funny person and just all out an amazing guy, I know we had our fights sometimes but we still got along... I love you lob and I will miss you bud.

-Love Dwerpy.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
I'm Done.
BC is no longer healthy for me mentally, academically, or socially. The server is no longer fun. It feels becoming more and more toxic and feels more bureaucratic than ever before. I didn't plan on leaving yet and I wouldn't have accepted DPM if I did and in hindsight I somewhat regret accepting it now that I'm in this precarious situation but I cannot stay.. I wanted to stick out the rest of my term as DPM and give the election by best effort (although now that I'm no longer running I have nothing to lose by revealing I really didn't think there was much of a point in continuing). But I just cannot bring myself to play here anymore. I feel like nowadays I spend every waking hour of my day looking through political discussion and seeing the server in absolute turmoil and it doesn't sit well with me. I'll be formally resigning from my position as DPM and Health Minister effective immediately. My advice is stick out the rest of the term without a DPM. Really won't matter much in the long run. I'll also be retracting my bid for PM.

Final Goodbyes
(This is to people I've played with in my time on BC who I shared a particularly good connection with, regardless of whether or not they still play. Just because you're not on this list, doesn't mean we're not friends. These are just the people I have a very special place in my heart for)
I'm gonna keep this brief because I'm lazy rn and don't feel like writing 20 paragraphs

Cookiez
Sorry hoe but you're the greatest human being to ever grace this earth. Since the moment we met you've always been with me through thick and thin. Through all the turmoil we've experienced you never gave me up, let me down, ran around, or deserted me :) idk why I'm saying goodbye you alr know I'm not gonna stop spamming your DMs everyday with russian.

Marty
Kinda ew. :/ Marty you were quite possibly my favorite minister to work under in all my time on the server (sorry puppy, corax, shadow, and kawai lol). Everything I did in DoPA under your leadership was pure fun. You and I have both gone through some rough stuff and if you're reading this I know this isn't the end for us :) cya on the other side

Slime
My partner in crime - This end for us ;) After all the years we've known eachother I highly doubt that this would mark the end of our friendship. You and I went from just a couple friends to both being major components of one of the largest political servers in Minecraft, with each of us finding major success both financially and politically. Through all it we've always been together and I couldn't have wished for it any other way :)

My Will
I.D.A. - Cookiez gets all my shares in I.D.A if she really wants it lmao otherwise the company is now defunct.
pb-026 - Plot given to Cookiez; building vaulted if possible
LF-07 - Plot given to Cookiez; building vaulted if possible
bc-221 - Plot given to Cookiez; building vaulted if possible
mansion-19 Plot given to Cookiez. Feel free to sell it lmao
LobsterRoastRegion1, 3, 2, 5, and 6 - All given to Cookiez, but I want any chests inside of them vaulted.
My Money - If possible I want the gov to utilize the inactive player balance bill. I'd like the money to go to the gov and be given back to me should I ever return (which I don't plan to).
Inv and Ender Chest - Leave it as is.

Farewell.
I will miss you lob :(

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Goodbye Lobster, you've been a great minister, a great friend, and a great all-around guy. Good luck in your next endeavours and I wish you the best.

Jemizzy

Citizen
Jemizzy
Jemizzy
Redstone is red, lapiz is blue @LobsterRoast will you return In 69 days For me? It is sad to see you go (not d:) I never thought in my lifetime it would be you to leave. I always thought you were a punk rockstar. Just promise me one thing name your 2nd child Barnabe for me:,(