ThatDogFromPluto's Election Post (February 2018)

x_pluto_x

Citizen
  • Your username: ThatDogFromPluto (also known as Pluto)
  • Your age: I am 14, turning 15 this year.
  • Your activity on the server: I believe my activity has increased over these months, and I try to be online every day.
  • When you joined: I joined 7 months ago.
  • Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: Well, I have had mostly good feedback on the type of person I am, and I believe I could be able to show that, and put it to use in parliament. Once I am passionate about something, I believe I can commit to it, and I am passionate about running for parliament! I am able to be mature, and understand what times require maturity, and what times require a funny attitude.
  • What kind of laws would you vote for/against: Due to recent experiences on the server, I would gladly vote for laws that support the concern towards extreme disrespect towards anyone, as some of the words used towards me really affected me, and I don't want anyone else to be able to experience that feeling of harassment.
  • Additional information you believe people should know: Thank you for reading, and I hope you all have a great 2018!

Reactions: Kat