Denied ThatDogFromPluto's Application for Event Planner

x_pluto_x

Citizen
- In-game name:
My in-game name is ThatDogFromPluto

- Date joined server:
I joined the server around the end of July 2017.

- Why do you want to join:
I think I could bring a unique view to the department. I also love helping people who want to enjoy an event. I have been on the server for a few months now, and haven't really decided what I would want to do. None of the jobs at the university have seemed appealing to me, and I have tried many. To be more involved in the server, I would very much enjoy being an Event planner.

- What do you think you can bring to the department:
I think I have different ideas of how events can be enjoyed. I will plan events that satisfy the customer/s and bring their own ideas into it, as I have noticed there is not a lot of event planners so other perspectives would help out. I am also open to hosting a variety of different types of occasions (even ones that develop around the whole server) and hope they will be ones to remember.

- Any experience with hosting events:
I don't have too much experience online, although, I have planned many events in real life. They seem to have been enjoyed, and I hope to bring that standard into Minecraft. The events I have planned include big school fundraisers, parties for members of my family, and days of activity for younger kids around the area.

Last edited:

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
We won't be accepting any new members of the DoPA for now because the department will be reworked. Once it is, you're welcome to reapply without having to wait 30 days.