• Yes!

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Want to celebrate Thanksgiving? well, you're in luck! On the 24th of November, I am hosting a Thanksgiving potluck!!! Here are the details:

Entree fee: bring food, enough to feed at least five people

When: 24, November 2017 at 11:00 AM CT or 6:00 PM CET

Why: to better connect the community with a good ol' get together and to celebrate a very known holiday

Where: Not yet decided (if you have a location or a home you want us to use, then reply to this thread with your name and plot number if you have an apartment, you can enter that as well but it must be big)

What type of food is suggested: Chicken, bread, milk, steak, cookies, pumpkin pie, cake, (basically anything edible is allowed)

**No lethal potions or lethal foods**

Last edited:

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Don't want us to use your home for this potluck and want to earn some money? If so, sign up for the House event, grand prize is 5 diamonds and 100 krunas!!!!!

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
I live in canada, so i'v already celebrated thanksgiving, thus im overdue

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Calling all homeowners, Apartment owners can now volunteer their places, but they must be big!!!!

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
yay! we now have a location!!!!! At 11:00 AM CT we shall all me at Guardians bar or plot number bc-045.

Don't worry, all drinks are supplied by guardian (but you must buy them by the bottle)

we still need food so don't forget!