Answered / Added Tenant PSA's

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
- Username: A1phaSniper
- Suggestion Title: Public Service Announcements for tenants.
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): As a landlord for multiple buildings in the capital, I constantly run into tenants that have a complete disregard to any rules I set in place. This suggestion is aimed to implement public service announcements (like the /thirst PSA) that tell new players and tenants to keep up to date with server apartment laws and their own building laws. For example:

New tenant? Be sure to check your building and the /laws for any rules regarding your apartment.
- Additional Information:
N/A

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
Perhaps just a PSA to check out the /laws in general.

Additionally, put your rule board in a place that is easy to view each time a tennant walks in the entrance.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Perhaps just a PSA to check out the /laws in general.

Additionally, put your rule board in a place that is easy to view each time a tennant walks in the entrance.
Having a PSA for /laws isn't good enough. Tenants won't know that they should look at the /laws, and having a generic PSA for that won't make them feel included

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
Murder is a bigger problem than disobeying tenant rules. Where do we draw the line with how many PSAs we do? One individual PSA for each issue, or a generic overarching one where they can find all the information required?

I think it is up to the landlord to ensure rules are followed, it’s a part of the job. If not, it opens up job opportunities for real estate agents and or private property inspectors.