Status
Not open for further replies.

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Hey there your honor, I am suing ZeeOne for reasons listed below.

A while back, me and ZeeOne started a mall (Emporium Mall) we decided to do a 50/50 ownership meaning that A: We split Profits and B: We split expenses,
Me and ZeeOne signed a contract saying he owned me 20,000 krunas! He was supposed to pay me by June 1st This was signed by both of us. (ill attach it if needed)

I am requesting
- 25,000 krunas from ZeeOnes bank account.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
As a sitting Judge, I am presiding over this case.

@ZeeOne is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @ZeeOne, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge SpriteTropical Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
The defendant has failed to respond or acknowledge the lawsuit in the given timeframe. As such, they cannot legally win the lawsuit. However, before I am able to reach a verdict, I require proof of the contract from the plaintiff @TJUN_598.

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Yes your honor, the defendant (zeeone) appears to not have discord so we had to do a book and quill contract which is the attachment.
upload_2020-6-24_7-41-42.png

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
The plaintiff, TBIWOG, has sued ZeeOne for breach of contract regarding their Emporium Mall that they co-owned at the time.

With the evidence provided by the plaintiff, I have found that ZeeOne has breached a legal contract that they had signed. However, ZeeOne does not have the money the plaintiff has requested. As such, I am ordering the remainder of ZeeOne's balance to be transferred to TBIWOG, in addition with any assets that have monetary value such as properties or vehicles.

The court is now adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge SpriteTropical

Status
Not open for further replies.