Hiring TBIWOG Farms Posting #0001

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Hey there, My name is TBIWOG and i work for TBIWOG farms! I am the current hiring Manager and i need to hire a farmer.

Position #0001 Farmer
Pay: 10 Krunas /15 Minutes
All applicants must have​
. A complete resume talking about the different university exams you have had and experience.
. An Official pass in the farmer exam.
(take it at the university)
. Have a quite clean to clean criminal record check
.Must have at least 1 day before you joined the server.
. Must be online for at least 30 minutes every day

Please put your Minecraft Resumes in the replies to this thread
NOTE: Only successful applicants will receive a response through private messages.

Applications must be in by March 5th at 3:00 pm PST

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi johnnyleslieyt here I love farming I even joined a farming only server too I'm reliable friendly and I play daily I'm hard working will do any job that needs doing on the farm I'm clean no criminal records been on the server bout 3-4 days

Hey there, My name is TBIWOG and i work for TBIWOG farms! I am the current hiring Manager and i need to hire a farmer.

Position #0001 Farmer
Pay: 10 Krunas /15 Minutes
All applicants must have​
. A complete resume talking about the different university exams you have had and experience.
. An Official pass in the farmer exam.
(take it at the university)
. Have a quite clean to clean criminal record check
.Must have at least 1 day before you joined the server.
. Must be online for at least 30 minutes every day

Please put your Minecraft Resumes in the replies to this thread
NOTE: Only successful applicants will receive a response through private messages.

Applications must be in by March 5th at 3:00 pm PST

Dear TBIWOG ,
I would like to apply for your company due to my skill in farming i have completed the farming exam and i own my own farm, i joined 16/05/20 so im pretty new however i am a quick learner and is really active

I hope you take in account my application
From,
ToastyRoasty101
Discord:ToastyRoasty#4912
IGN: ToastyRoasty101

Hello! I would like to apply for a position as a farmer at this company. Throughout my past few years of playing on this server, I have learned many different skills through various positions I have worked in. One of the primary positions I have worked on in this server has been in the agricultural industry, where I have done wheat farming. One of my most recent employers would be Mellion Ltd. I additionally have operated and owned by own smaller farms in the past. If you would like to hear further about my past experiences please feel to Private Message me here or in-game. Thank You.