Jagaeg

Citizen
Donator
Title:Taxation
Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): Creation
Elaboration & Reasoning:
Collect Tax from every citizens.
  • Sales Tax- values of thing x 0.035 3.5%
Government will have more resources to provides more stuff to public. Like cheaper transportation, Health Care, more projects.
What would benefit from this: Government, and every citizens
Other Information:

Last edited:

Luxaholic

Owner
Staff member
Owner
not even just the bank, implementing this will definitely cause people to invest in things like property or apartments to keep it out of the governments pockets... taxes would need to be done almost strictly through sales, although we could probably do property tax as well.

Jagaeg

Citizen
Donator
I'd only be for property tax & a small sales tax (like 2.5%).
not even just the bank, implementing this will definitely cause people to invest in things like property or apartments to keep it out of the governments pockets... taxes would need to be done almost strictly through sales, although we could probably do property tax as well.

Agree with your guys opinion.
My new suggestion

• Property Tax- values of property x 0.02 (Monthly)
  • Sales Tax- values of thing x 0.035

Last edited:

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
I'm able to add a tax amount to each shop where a percentage of each trade will go to the Government balance.
It wouldn't be monthly, it would be automatic.
In case you want to change something about your motion, now's the time.

Jagaeg

Citizen
Donator
I'm able to add a tax amount to each shop where a percentage of each trade will go to the Government balance.
It wouldn't be monthly, it would be automatic.
In case you want to change something about your motion, now's the time.
You are good.
i was telling slime that property tax should be monthly

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
Overall I agree. As long as the taxes stay lower so it doesn't make people angry, it sounds like it would be great. The only thing is I believe their should be business tax discounts, and property taxes, as brought up before, paid monthly.