Answered / Added Take Buckets out of Coca Cola Recipe

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
- Username: SlimeEmperor

- Suggestion Title
: Take Buckets out of Coca Cola Recipe

- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.)
: Buckets make coca cola very expensive to produce, as each one costs 3 iron. Meanwhile, the server's Pepsi recipe doesn't require a bucket but is still a canned drink. I'd like to see the Coca Cola recipe not require a bucket as to make it easier for chefs to produce Coca Cola.

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No, but it requires a slight change of configuration to the food plugin.

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
- Username: SlimeEmperor

- Suggestion Title
: Take Buckets out of Coca Cola Recipe

- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.)
: Buckets make coca cola very expensive to produce, as each one costs 3 iron. Meanwhile, the server's Pepsi recipe doesn't require a bucket but is still a canned drink. I'd like to see the Coca Cola recipe not require a bucket as to make it easier for chefs to produce Coca Cola.

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No, but it requires a slight change of configuration to the food plugin.
I think its clear Koal likes pepsi over Coca Cola