Denied Taelor - Assistant Secretary of Employment

Taelor

Citizen
Banned
Donator
  • Username: Taelor
  • Current Playtime: 6d 6h 18m (at time of posting)
  • When are you most active? Weekdays: after 1600 CST; Weekends all day.
  • Position you're applying for: Assistant Secretary of Employment
  • Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes.
  • Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I am a teacher in real life so I have experience and expertise in explaining information so others will understand and comprehend the information. I'm very organized and am majoring in instructional technology so I am familiar with the format of online instruction and forums. I've also done a lot of research into the server so that I can understand how things work and why. Being a tour guide has helped me in this.
  • Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? I feel that this is the closest I can get on the server to my real life position and it's what I have a passion for. I love helping others and want new people and veterans to enjoy the server and make it easy to understand, especially when we upgrade to 1.13.
  • Additional Information: Thank you for the opportunity to apply for this position.

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Assistant Secretary of Employment has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for your interest in the DoE! I really enjoyed reading your application, and do believe that you are fit to serve this position, but unfortunately, we received an extremely large number of applications. Since I do believe you would be a good fit, please reach out to me if you would like to have this thread set back to "pending" so that you can be automatically considered if or when a job opens up.